The Laguna Max-Flo 5000 Filter Pump is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute water, effectively filtering the aquarium.
Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
Max-Flo 5000 is intelligently managed by Laguna's next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs.
The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design.
Max-Flo 5000 can handle solids up to 6mm in size.
- Strainer cage protects impeller and assures continuous suction
- 6mm diameter cage openings for solids handling capability
- Easy-to-use Click-Fit connectors for fast and easy hose connections
- Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow
- Pump cage can be easily attached to a fixed surface using the convenient keyhole cutouts, located on the bottom of the pump cage
- High stability as a result of extremely flat shape with a low centre of gravity
- Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5100 LPH
- Maximum Head Height: 3.5 m
- Maximum Water Volume: 10200 L
- Wattage: 75 W
- Voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Amperage: 1.2 A
- Power Cord Length: 5 m
- Outlet Diameter: 19, 25, 32 mm
The pump is manufactured in Italy and guaranteed for 3 years.