Octo Grip Coral Glue 50g
or 4 payments of $6.00 with InfoIn Stock
Octo Grip has a low viscosity, which makes it easy to apply and control.
The glue is also non-toxic and safe for use in aquariums.
- Low viscosity for easy application and control
- Non-toxic and safe for use in aquariums
- Ideal for joining rocks, wood or coral frags
- Bonds quickly and forms a strong, durable joint
- Long-lasting and resists water damage
- Ultra thin ethyl cyanoacrylate glue
- Create beautiful and natural-looking aquascapes
- Secure rocks, wood & coral grags in place
- Prevent rocks and wood from moving or shifting
- Create a strong and durable foundation for your aquarium
- Enjoy your aquarium for years to come
How to use:
- Liberally apply OCTO GRIP to both surfaces
- Hold the rocks, wood or coral in place until the glue dries; this normally takes 30 seconds to a minute.
- Repeat and reinforce join as required.
- Bonds skin and eyes almost instantly.
- Do not inhale or swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
- Use in a very well ventilated area, use respiratory protection if there is insufficient ventilation as fumes will cause irritation.
Order your bottle of Giant Pacific Octo Grip Reef Glue today and start creating beautiful and natural-looking aquascapes!
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $4.75 with Info