NYOS® VIPER 2.0
The NYOS® VIPER 2.0 is a regulable feed pump with 300-2.000 l/h (80 - 530 gph).
The NYOS® VIPER pumps are the ideal feed pumps for your aquarium. They have been adapted especially for the hard conditions in seawater aquariums. Particularly robust components such as durable high performance ceramics made from zirconium dioxide are used. This means that the pumps are almost maintenance-free. The energy-saving yet powerful devices are very quiet in operation and in addition are decoupled as standard by rubber bases. The flow rate of each VIPER pump can be regulated manually and thus adapted to the individual aquarium conditions. NYOS® provides a three-year guarantee on all VIPER pumps. The complete VIPER pump series carries the TÜV SÜD safety seal.
The advantages at a glance:
- Specially adapted to the hard conditions in seawater aquariums
- Includes particularly robust components such as high performance ceramics made from zirconium dioxide
- Flow rate can be regulated manually
- Quiet engine, additionally decoupled with rubber bases
- TÜV Süd safety seal
- High performance with low electricity consumption
- Practically maintenance-free
Standard version VIPER 2.0, 3.0, 5.0
Are delivered with a suction basket on the suction side and an integrated practical cleaning system.
Hose connections included with VIPER 2.0, 3.0, 5.0
• VIPER 2.0 and 3.0: Hose fitting 16mm (for hose 16/22mm)
• VIPER 5.0: Hose fitting16mm and 20mm (for hoses 16/22mm and 19/27mm)
• At the discharge end of all VIPER pumps can also be connected directly to a 25/34 mm hose without hose fitting.
108 mm x 76 mm x 119 mm (4.3 x 3 x 4.7")
300 - 2.000 l / h (80 - 530 gph)
2,25 m (7.4 feet)
12,5 - 31,5 W