The HI780 pH Checker HC by Hanna Instruments is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure pH in seawater. Designed as a more convenient alternative to chemical test kits, this handheld colorimeter provides quick, accurate pH testing results.
Why are pH levels important?
pH levels affect marine life growth, reproduction, and communication. In the context of corals, incorrect pH levels can inhibit skeleton building and limit overall growth.
- Great for saltwater aquariums and marine environmental testing
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Simple one-button operation
- Digital readout for added convenience
- Compact size for easy travel and storage
||6.3 to 8.6 pH
|Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F
||LED @525 nm
||Colorimetric adaptation of phenol red method
||After ten minutes of non-use
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
||(1) 1.5V AAA