Hanna Copper Checker with 6 Reagents HI702
or 4 payments of $24.88 with InfoIn Stock
Don’t worry about the subjectivity of color charts, trust our handheld colorimeter for accurate measurements for your water testing.
Get better accuracy than a standard test kit with our high range copper colorimeter . Our handheld colorimeter eliminates the effort of matching to a color chart by delivering a direct copper result digitally.
- Our portable handheld colorimeter is easily carried in your pocket.
- Simple, one-button operation makes getting your copper results a snap
- Quickly get your results without using a color chart
The HI702 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure high ranges of copper. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI702 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water quality, Environmental, Plating, Education
|Range||0.00 - 5.00 ppm|
|Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F||±0.05 ppm ±5% of reading|
|Light Source||LED @ 575 nm|
|Light Detector||silicon photocell|
|Method||adaptation of the EPA method. The reaction between copper and the bicinchoninate reagent causes a purple tint in the sample|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Battery Type||(1) 1.5V AAA|
|Auto-off||after ten minutes of non-use|
|Dimensions||81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5”)|
|Weight||64 g (2.25 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||HI702 Checker®HC is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (6 packets of reagent), 1 X 1.5X AAA battery, and an instruction manual.|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
We Also Recommend
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $24.88 with Info