- Highly attractive staple food for nearly all marine and freshwater tropical fish.
- Contains brine shrimp supplemented with a nutritious blend of seafood, plankton, and carotenoid pigments.
- High protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
Brine Shrimp Plus™ Flakes: Directions for Use
Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume within five minutes. Remove any uneaten food. For best results, use in combination with other Formula Flake Foods™.
Click the links (or [+] symbols) below to expand each topic. The following information has been updated to reflect current production and may not match product labels on Brine Shrimp Plus™ Flakes produced before June 16, 2011.
Adult brine shrimp, salmon fillets, yeast (B-glucan), brine shrimp nauplii, wheat germ, soya-lecithin, salmon egg oil, Euphasia pacifica plankton, MPAX™ (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: fish meals, select amino acids (DL-Arginine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Betaine, TL-Tryptophan)), vitamins (ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), biotin (Vitamin H), Vitamin B12, riboflavin (Vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), panthotenic acid (Vitamin B5), menadione (Vitamin K3), folacin (Vitamin B9), cholicalciferol (Vitamin D3), niacin (Vitamin B3), retinol (Vitamin A1), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)), brine shrimp nauplii, tuna eggs, minerals (potassium iodide, iron oxide, manganese sulfate, magnesium oxide, zinc sulfate), ethoxyquin, carotenoid pigments.
Crude Protein (min.) — 50.0%
Crude Fat (min.) — 13.5%
Crude Fiber (max.) — 3.0%
Moisture (max.) — 7.5%
Ash (max.) — 7.3%
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $4.25 with Info