Filter Socks are used on overflows to remove small floating particles from aquarium water. This can dramatically improve water quality and reduce maintenance on filters that would otherwise become clogged. Filter socks come in mesh and with a plastic ring.
Filter sock benefits:
- Regular use will result in crystal clear water most convenient form of mechanical filtration.
- Remove excess food, detritus, organic waste, dust and other particulates
- Convenient form of mechanical filtration
- Prevents larger objects like sand, crabs and snails from damaging pump motors
- Reduces ammonia and nitrate producing organic waste
- Increases filter life
- 7" rim x 45cm long
|Brand||100% Reef Safe|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Info