Highly attractive staple food for herbivorous and omnivorous marine fish.
- Soft, moist and highly palatable pellets.
- High protein, rich in vitamins, and contains extra Spirulina algae to please herbivorous fish.
- Improves coloration and will help maintain health and vitality.
- Pellets are packed in an oxygen-free pouch (oxygen is removed with a nitrogen flush) to guarantee maximum freshness.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
Recommended for use with:
Herbivorous and omnivorous marine species, including Marine Angelfish, Butterflyfish, Clowns, Damsels, Chromis, Pygmy Angelfish, Tangs, Rabbitfish, and algae-eating invertebrates like Sea Stars, Sea Urchins, Sea Cucumbers, Shrimps, & Crabs.
Formula Two Pellets: Directions for Use
Fish should be fed two to three times a day. Only feed the amount that your fish will consume in five minutes. Remove any uneaten food. Seal cap tightly when not in use and store in a cool, dry place. Food can be used for up to four months after the inner foil bag has been opened.
Shrimp, Euphasia pacifica plankton, sardine, kelp, wheat flour, squid, fish eggs, soya-lecithin, Spirulina, salmon oil, garlic, minerals (potassium iodide, iron oxide, manganese sulfate, magnesium oxide, zinc sulfate), MPAX™ (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: fish meals, hydrolysates, select amino acids (L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan)), vitamins (ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, nicotonic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E)), Betaïne, calcium proprionate, potassium sorbate, ethoxyquin, carotenoid pigments (astaxanthin, canthaxanthin), yeast (ßeta-glucan).
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $21.25 with Info