- glass tanks
- up to 24mm thickness
- Simply scrub away soft algae with the cleaning pad. Scrape away tough algae with the scraper. It's a versatile aquarium cleaner
PATENTED DUAL SIDED CLEANER
provides access to both a large polishing pad on one side and an efficient scraper on the other without ever having to reach in your tank. Reef Safe and ready for your coralline.
- Scrub it: The large scrubbing / polishing cloth is ideal for quick removal of daily film algae buildup! The pad can be used throughout most of the tank, but we recommend flipping to the blade side when cleaning anywhere near the sand to avoid sand getting trapped in the pad.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED SAFETY GAP
on the scraper side helps prevent trapped sand and thus decreases chances of scratching, even at the sand line.
ULTRA LOW PROFILE DESIGN
allows cleaning in previously unreachable locations.
UNIQUE ORIENTING BUOYANCY
keeps the cleaner upright for easy retrieval. It floats. Always flip with the Blade facing down.
EASILY REPLACEABLE BLADES FOR BOTH GLASS OR ACRYLIC TANKS
means you can keep blades fresh for optimal scraping.INSTRUCTIONS:
- Flip it: 1. Start the Flip with the blade facing down since that is the natural orientation of Flipper.
2. Flip in the upper areas of your tank away from sand and gravel, and in areas of low water current.
3. When flipping, completely break the magnetic attraction by moving the handle at least 15cm away from the tank wall before rotating the handle.
- Scrape it: The stainless steel scraper is ideal for removing hard algae deposits throughout your tank. The blade side of Flipper also has a safety gap which helps prevent sand trapping and reduces the chance of scratching. Thus, we recommend using only the blade side of Flipper when working near the sand line.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
or 4 payments of $5.00 with Info
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $3.23 with Info