Dr Tims Reef Waste Away 475ml Lowers Phosphate and Nitrate to treat 1800l
Waste-Away Sludge Busting Bacteria
Dr Tims Waste Away Lowers Phosphate and Nitrate and is a Nartural Aquarium Cleaner.
Waste-Away is a unique combination of bacteria that attack and dissolve organic wastes in the aquarium quickly.
Even with good maintenance and monthly water changes, sludge and wastes remain in the aquarium in hard to reach and hard to see places, and are dissolved in the water.
- Helps Skimmers Work Better
- Increases ORP
- Removes gunky hidden wastes
- 100% Safe for all reef tanks
- Lowers Phosphates and Nitrates
- Dissolves sludge and dirt
- Unclogs gravel/coral beds
- Removes hidden wastes
- Contains no phosphates
- 100% natural
Helps reduce Phosphate and Nitrate values.
Directions for use:
Caution: When initially using Waste-Away we strongly recommend adding only half a dose.
For especially dirty tanks may temporarily cause cloudy water and a low ammonia value.
If the Water turns cloudy do not add more until it clears. Slowly waiting a minimum of 48 hours between dosing build up to the maximum dosage over a week or two.
Do Not Over Dose
Shake well before use
- Dose 10ml (1 capful) per 38 litres.
- Use once a week as a natural way to keep your aquarium clean.
- Do not add two or more bacterial-based products in the same day.