Aquatic Life Classic RO, RO/DI & DI Systems - Economical Filtered Water using standard cartridges. The Classic RO system provides up to 100 GPD of economically filtered reverse osmosis water, removing harmful substances such as heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water.
Features: Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life
- Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced
- Auto shut-off valve stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off
- Wrenches make it easy to access the cartridge and membrane housings
- Garden hose adapter make it easy to connect to a faucet
- 1/4 inch Buddy-Fit Press Fit Connectors simplify plumbing
- 0-160 PSI gauge provides a pressure reading of the supply water (100 GPD model only)
- 3m x 1/4 inch of each Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup
- Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.
OPERATING REQUIREMENTS: Optimal water pressure: 40-65 PSI (if under 40 PSI a booster pump is required), Maximum water pressure: 80 PSI (if over 80 PSI a pressure regulator is required). Optimal water temperature: 25C, Maximum water temperature: 40.5C, Typical rejection rate: 1:3.5. 50 GPD
100 GPD dimensions with bracket: 16.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 18" high. Weight 6.5kg.
Colour coded lines for ease of plumping
Shut Off Valve
The resin changes colour when depleted
Wall mounted shelf
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $15.00 with Info
or 4 payments of $102.50 with Info